Producing hydrogen directly in the trunk of the car, as the car needs, it is not the solution of the future, but that of tomorrow.
Three methods of using hydrogen
- additional hydrogen in a diesel car (several solutions exist)
- in a fuel cell
- for a motor specifically developed for this energy
Benefits of hydrogen production at the place of consumption
- Avoids storage under very high pressure, several hundred bars of the hydrogen produced. Real potential bombs.
- No truck transport also dangerous on the roads
- No distribution station, potential source of fire and explosion
- Underground parking possible
Process of fabrication
for more details on the hydrogen manufacturing process as the car needs it